Dr. Tiff and Dr. Dogris are Santa Barbara’s only Quantified EEG Diplomates (qEEG-D), meaning they have been given the highest distinction in regards to these capabilities:
- Analyzing brain maps (qEEG)
- Editing raw EEG
- Interpreting EEG for drug effects (prescription, over the counter, and street drugs)
- Normative Database analysis
- Clinical and Cognitive aspects of EEG
- Montaging and utilizing/interpreting spectral and topographical aspects of EEG
When assessing data, like raw brainwaves (EEG), skills like these are imperative. Without the right training, a clinician might confuse noise in the EEG data with brainwaves, which would result in wrongly training the brain based on false assumptions.